Review and Publication Process
A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A submitted paper is sent to two referees for review. The reviewers' recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes or rejected.
- Papers are to checked by software plagiarism detection
- For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
- Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication.
- One hard copy of the published journal for each article will be sent to the author/corresponding author. The review process may take up to four weeks.
Copyrights for articles published in AJLS are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
The language of the manuscript must be in English or Albanian.
2. Length of Paper
The length of the paper should not exceed 8000 words. Articles should be typed in 1.5 line space. Authors are urged to write as concisely as possible, but not at the expense of clarity.
3. Title Page
Title page is a separated page before the text. It should include the following information:
Tile should be concise and informative. Try to avoid abbreviations and formulae where possible.
Author’s Names and Affiliations
Please indicate the given name and family name clearly. Present the authors' affiliation addresses (where the actual work was done) below the names. Indicate all affiliations with a lower-case superscript letter immediately after the author's name and in front of the appropriate address. Provide the full postal address of each affiliation, including the country name, and, if available, the e-mail address, and telephone number of each author.
Clearly indicate who is willing to handle correspondence at all stages of refereeing, publication and also post-publication. Ensure that telephone numbers (with country and area code) are provided in addition to the e-mail address and the complete postal address.
If the research is sponsored or supported by an organization, please indicate it.
The abstract of your paper should be written in a single paragraph and should not exceed 300 words. It should typically provide a brief overview of the research including its background, rationale, methodology, and conclusions. The abstract heading should be formatted by selecting ‘Abstract and keywords title’ from the “style” tool within Word and the body of all text within the paper, by selecting ‘paper text’.
Up to 5 keywords should be provided in alphabetical order separated by commas. Formatting should be as described above.
Author(s) should follow The Chicago Manual of Style. Please visit the link below for more information http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html
7. Submission Preparation Checklist
Before submitting the manuscript, author(s) should check the following list.
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
2. The submission file is in Microsoft Word file.
3. Manuscript has been made in the light of Journal’s author guidelines.
4. Author(s) did not mention his or her name and affiliation in the main text.
5. Author(s) has read all the terms and conditions of the journal.